Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Photo a Day: Something You Wore/Red

This is me and Ivy. This Idaho spring has been a lot warmer than usual, and fairly mild. A couple of weeks ago as spring break was starting, it was nice enough and warm enough for my sister and me to take our kids to the park, and only have jackets! My kids ran, and ran, and ran, for about 2 hours.

So for now Ivy and I have matching jackets. The other day she said, "Mom! We both have REDS!" Hers is a hand-me-down from one of her brothers. Mine is a hand-me-down from my grandma. We both love our red jackets.

1 comment:

Kar said...

I didn't know yours was a hand-me-down from Grandma! Dude, she had good taste.