Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Joker

Some lame jokes and a sweet video to kick off Monday:
Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete fell out. Who was left in the boat?
Repeat.
Pete and Repeat were in a boat...

What did the cat who had no money say?
I'm paw.


A Programmer and an Engineer were sitting next to each other on an airplane. The Programmer leans over to the Engineer and asks if he wants to play a game.
The Engineer just wants to sleep so he politely declines, turns away and tries to sleep. The Programmer persists and explains that it's an easy game: "I ask a question and if you don't know the answer you pay me $5. Then you ask a question and if I don't know the answer I'll pay you $5."
Again the Engineer politely declines and tries to sleep. The Programmer, now somewhat agitated, says, "O.K., if you don't know the answer you pay me $5 and if I don't know the answer I pay you $50!" That gets the Engineer's attention, and he agrees.
The Programmer asks the first question, "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" Without saying a word, the Engineer hands the Programmer $5, and then asks, "What goes up a hill on three legs and comes down on four?"
The Programmer looks at him with a puzzled look, takes out his laptop computer, looks through all his references and after about an hour, wakes the Engineer and hands him $50. The Engineer politely takes the $50, turns away, and tries to get back to sleep.
The Programmer, a little miffed, asks, "Well what's the answer to your question?" Without a word, the Engineer hands $5 to the Programmer, and goes back to sleep.




What do you get when you mix a great song with another great song?
A great song mix!
(I know, it's like "Who was buried in Grant's tomb?")



I just noticed that my pictures and my music are all about sleeping, and dreaming... must be my subconscious telling me something...

3 comments:

Kar said...

So that's the song you were telling me about! You should have put up those jokes Lex was telling - about the difference between a Nazi and a gay guy, and the brown chicken brown cow one. :)

Mosers said...

I am so glad you post about red eye removal.... I actually checked out the program that has our pictures in it and walaa... it's there... oh and it has this auto adjust thing that lightens up photo's I can't wait to try it out on some more family pics!!!!

Mindy H. said...

Thanks for the jokes, I am going to spring some of them on my kidlets tommorow! And the video was fun too. I have been thinking about the White Stripes since I heard Jack White "singing" the new Bond song.