Cute Kristy tagged me with this one:
20 Years Ago…
1. In 1988 I was in 4th grade, sporting permed hair, sweet feathered bangs, and too-large-for-my-face eyeglasses.
2. Mrs. Farman was my teacher (one of my all-time favorites) and Heather H. was my best friend.
3. I wanted to be a professional piano player or a teacher.
10 Years Ago…
1. In 1998 my missionary just left for his mission. (Soooo glad that didn't work out.)
2. I was majoring in accounting at Utah State University.
3. I was working at Zuka Juice. I totally wrote down all the recipes and still have them...somewhere.
5 years ago…
1. In 2003 I had just had Jakob.
2. We were super poor, living in an apartment smaller than our now garage.
3. I watched Oprah and Dr. Phil, both of which I hate now. I also watched Clean Sweep, which unleashed my subconscious into my minimalist ways.
3 years ago…
1. In 2005 I had just had Brock.
2. Pete graduated from Utah State University in public health with an emphasis in industrial hygiene with a minor in chemistry. That meant a new job, a new city...basically a new life for him and me and our family.
3. We bought our first house.
1 year ago…
1. In 2007 I was in charge of my 10 year high school class reunion.
2. I was pregnant with Ivy.
3. We went to Lake Tahoe with my parents and siblings and their families.
This year so far…
1. I had our fourth and final kid, Ivy, in May.
2. I started blogging in January.
3. Jakob started kindergarten, and I volunteered to be a room mother. No idea what that entails as I have yet to get the courage up to return the phone call about it.
1. I cleaned under my stove. Yikes!
2. My mom came over to help my sad sad lawn, and we couldn't get the mower started.
3. I called the hospital about our bill for Ivy-there was a mix up of insurance coverage and all sorts of good stuff.
1. I've been dealing with Troy and his really stinky diarrhea.
2. I'm going to have frozen lasagna for dinner. (That doesn't sound right; it's frozen right now, but I'll stick it in the oven to cook for the actual eating of dinner.)
3. I need to do tons of laundry, as always, but I'll probably watch shows with Pete instead.
1. I really want to clean out my garage.
2. I'll either go to the store to buy, or will be implementing, mouse poison. Right now they're still outside, but...
3. I'm gonna vacuum downstairs. I hope.
1. My lawn will be okay!!
2. I will have some semblance of food storage.
3. We may or may not move, depending on if/when Pete passes his CIH (Certified Industrial Hygienist). It depends on who is willing to pay the salary a CIH is worth.
But only if you guys want to do it.