Okay, I got tagged by my cute sister Brianna, so I'm going to fill this out. And you will read it because you love me and think I'm awesome. And I'm going to tag...April, and whoever else wants to fill it out!
1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? I woke up a little after 7:30, when Brock came in and said, "Hello?" Then he and Jake crawled into bed with me and let me lay there for a while longer. We got out of bed at 8:00.
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds. I actually kind of think that pearls are cheesy, except the non-cultured ones.
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Definitely Maybe. It was...okay. It could have been better, I think, but it was a cute idea.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Medium right now. Pete and I download shows mostly by season and watch a few episodes in a row a few nights a week until we run out. We've done this to Numb3rs, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, etc.
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Some kind of cereal and either juice or a Propel.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? JeNell
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Fish, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, pineapple.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD.? I love my "Forever Plaid" CD, even though I haven't listened to it in a long time.
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? A Chevy Venture, unless I'm alone and not getting groceries, then it's my Dodge Neon (Tuna).
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Ham and Swiss. I like a few kinds at Quizno's Subs. And Mrs. Powell's. And Subway. And Great Harvest. And Old Grist Mill. And Einstein's Bagels. I love sandwiches.
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Self-righteousness.
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Jeans.
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Grand Cayman.
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? The master is purple and white with butterflies, the boy bathroom is yellow and blue with duckies, the downstairs bathroom is green and blue with dragonflies.
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? I like Old Navy shirts a lot, and Gap jeans.
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Somewhere warm, which hopefully will be near my kids. Or I'll just be so rich I can fly to see them a lot. :)
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? I have a summer birthday, so I've always been doing cool things on my birthday. 4 times I was at EFY, once we were traveling to CA, once in Seattle, last year my high school reunion was on my birthday, etc.
18. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO DO THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Kar, because she just did something similar to this.
19. FAVORITE SAYING? "Dude". Pete and I both use "Dude" a lot. I even call the kids "dude".
20. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? July 27.
21. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Night, though I no longer have my super stay-up-late powers like I did in college.
22. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE: 6-6.5
23. PETS? None, and it will probably stay that way. I like animals, but I don't want the hassle.
24. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? I'm going to start potty training Brock this Thursday. Wish me luck!
25. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A teacher, or a professional pianist.
26. WHAT ARE YOU TODAY? A Supermom.
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Anything chocolate! I've raided my Easter candy and eaten most of the Cadbury Creme Eggs, so yesterday I had to replenish the supply. And I love Sweetarts, and Gobstoppers.
28. YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Lilacs, irises, tulips.
29. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? My due date-May 22! It's not coming fast enough!
30. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Toy Story, and my kids reciting along.
31. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Shredded wheat and cranberry juice.
32. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes.
33. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Sienna! Just because it's randomly named.
34. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cold and windy.
35. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Coca-Cola. It's truly the nectar of the gods.
36. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Benihana, Olive Garden, Chilis.
37. SIBLINGS? Three cute sisters. One older, two younger.
38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday.
39. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I had this little monkey named Gonga, which I actually had up until a few months ago, when his plastic feet broke and all the little beads fell out.
40. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. It's so nice to be able to get out and do stuff outdoors.
41. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. I can never get enough, much to Pete's chagrin.
42. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate all the way.
43. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night. Gotta love hormones.
44. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing. I'm a true minimalist.
45. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Cute Stephanie!
46. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? We went for a drive after dinner, and ended up at my mom's house. My sister Lex is up for Spring Break, and we watched "Dancing with the Stars" with her and my mom.
47. FAVORITE SMELL? New plastic, lilacs, my current shampoo (Aussie brand).
48. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I always worry that my kids will get run over.
49. SALTY OR SWEET? Sweet.
50. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? Six, I think.
51. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? I've been a mom for 4 1/2 years.
52. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? I like Fridays-Pete's usually at home. It's just a good day.
53. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Three.
54. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Not really. I've gotten really shy since getting married.
55. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL READ THIS? Who knows?
56. HOW MANY WILL COMMENT? Maybe 2-ish.