1. Feeling the baby move. This is the coolest part of pregnancy. Men are totally missing out!
2. The clothes, especially at Motherhood. They need to start an after-pregnancy line, because their clothes are so dang cute!
3. You gain 30 or so pounds, and people tell you how good you look. When does this ever happen again?
4. It's a good excuse for getting out of exercising, cleaning, lifting things, eating healthily, etc.
5. If you have a craving, it's SOOO nice when you fill it!
6. It's not terminal! You know (about) when it's going to be over, and then you can look forward to sleeping on your stomach again and seeing your ankles.
I couldn't find a good pregnancy shot of myself; pretend the pumpkin is my tummy!