Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Photo a Day: Feet

Here's my Ivy, in my Ugg boots. A button had fallen off of one of them forever ago, and Monday I was feeling all ambitious and sewed the button back on, along with a few other small mending/sewing projects.

Ivy fished out the matching boot from my closet, and said, "Look Mom! I'm Puss in Boots!" But then she got all embarrassed when I went to take her picture.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! Stephen keeps sneaking everyone's boots around here to wear!

Kar said...

That look on her face is soooooooooooo funny. Love that girl. I'm sad you already had a button fall off. :(