Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Because Ivy Needed a Post

So, I totally had a way awesome, clever title for this post, and it was all clever in my brain, and then when I went to type it out, it just kind of...plopped out, instead of flowing out.  But, as we say, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!  Onward...

This little girl of mine is getting so big!

She's my barefoot baby. Ivy is always going outside without shoes on.  She loves to suck on blankets, just like Brock did. She loves to be where the boys are, doing what they're doing.  But she's very girly, all at the same time.  She loves it when I do her hair and demands that I hairspray it when we're done.

(the perfect "girly" shot!)

When she says yes, it sounds like "nyeo".  Which is awesome, because it sounds like no.  So for a while, after she would answer a question for me, I would ask, "Yes? or No?"  And she would reply with "Yes or no."  Super helpful, eh?


She is so very determined to do things her own way.  My mom took me and my kids to the zoo, and we were all absolutely melting into the sidewalks.  And Ivy just had to push the stroller the whole time.  She even tried to push it with Troy riding in it.


She and Troy love to go with me and Brock to the bus stop, that's only two doors away.  While waiting, Ivy found a rock, that she dubbed "Baby Rock".  But because she can't say her k sound, she would say "bee-bee raw!"  It's still around here, somewhere...

Love my Ivy-Lou-Who!

5 comments:

Kar said...

I cannot get over how grown-up she is. Soooo stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said...

Ivy is such a cutie!!:) She's grown a lot in the last year!

Amy said...

It blows my mind that Ivy is two- and so big! I still think of her as a little one year old barely walking. I guess I just need to come up for a visit. So sad that we missed you when you were down here. Maybe after our baby gets here we can venture up in a while.

Momza said...

Adorable! It's easy to see why she's the light in your life.
They grow up so fast.

Mindy H. said...

What a sweetie! You are going to be so glad that you got all of these memories recorded, and with photos to boot! It is going to be so much fun for your family to go through these posts in a couple of years and remember all of these fun things.