Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Antsy

On Monday Kar, Dylan, Jake, and I went to a play called "The Ant and the Elephant". The only way we got to go was because my mom completely ROCKS and got tickets for us.

The story is about different creatures in the jungle that could help each other out, but don't. An ant is stuck, and a turtle could help rescue him, but doesn't, then the turtle gets stuck, and a bird won't help him, etc. Finally an elephant comes along, and helps all the creatures out. The ant is the only one that is grateful. Then the elephant, thinking he won't ever get in trouble, gets stuck. The ant and his colony come to the rescue. The moral is you're never too little to help someone, you're never too big to need help.

It was really cute, and we all enjoyed it a lot. They kind of made it a musical, where each creature sang a little song about their predicament. And they all had different styles: the rhino was a British military guy, the giraffe was a snooty aristocrat, the lion was jazzy, etc. Both Jakob and Dylan said their favorite was the lion.

Kar and I thought the elephant's song was funny. It had a jungle beat, and he kind of chanted to it. He was like, "My trunk, my trunk, my big amazing trunk", as he was helping the creatures out. It sounded like "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas. We were like, "My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps!"

Anyway, it was much fun. Thanks, Mom, for giving us the chance to get out!

Kar, Jakob, Dylan, and Nat

1 comment:

Kar said...

Awesome. I will be blognapping this picture now...