Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

For a Laugh

Here's a video of Ivy laughing. She laughs the most at fake laughing for some reason. Sorry the video is all wiggly-I was holding the camera and doing the fake laughing while leaning closer to her over and over, and I wasn't looking through the camera to make sure it was holding still.



And here are a bunch of really crappy pictures of the rest of us. Here's me about a month ago:


My Brocky Foo-Foo with an Ironman toy, I think:


The Christmas ornament viewpoint of Pete:


Here's Ivy, but notice Jakob picking his nose in the background:


And now he's eating it (and Ivy's drooling, too):


Troy's drugged face:


Yep. A super photogenic family!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL. Too cute. I never could figure out how to discribe that view... Christmas Ornament fits PERFECTLY.. I'm gunna steal that next time I see a chin picture :)

BTW Ivy is SO CUTE with her little laugh. Reminds me a of Energizer Bunny when he was that age :)

Mosers said...

I love baby laughter! She's so cute!

Amy said...

Lovin' the baby giggles! And I think you are super talented to fake laugh, hold a camera and lean repeatedly all at the same time.

Kar said...

I'll have to re-watch that fake laughing clip on a computer that actually has sound! :) And I love the "crappy picture" montage. Classic! That's like every single picture ever taken of me - I look like crap!

Kelly said...

Way to keep it real! Those pictures are fabulous.