Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Monday, July 14, 2008

A-Ha!

Finally caught it!

These are a little blurry and off-center, because Ivy was lying on my lap. I was trying to get her to smile, so I wasn't looking at the camera screen to see what the pictures actually looked like. But I'll take 'em.



And a little shout-out here. I loved this video when I was little... (A-ha's "Take On Me")

6 comments:

Layton Mom said...

YAY! She is so stinkin cute.

CHELZERS said...

Oh my goodness. She is SOOOO adorable! And that's one of my top 10 favorite songs of ALL TIME!

Jenny said...

love the last one of the BIG smile. newborn smiles are so gratifying. :)

Amy said...

The smiles make it all worth it. I'm glad that you caught a few to share. She is so adorable!

Mosers said...

There's nothing better than a smiling/ laughing baby!! Cute pics... Yum... I want some of those brownies, too, where's a spoon???

Kar said...

Oh, that Ivy-meister is such a joy. And that is my all-time favorite music video. Except for maybe the video for the Thong Song. That is hilarious.