Alrighty. I'm way late on posting about my dad's birthday. Because going up and down the stairs is difficult for me, every time I come down without the camera, there's no way I'm going to go back up for it. So now that I finally managed to remember to bring the camera down, I can do a little posty-posty.
My sisters already did an incredible job of posting about my cute dad. So check out Karlenn's post and Brianna's post for their descriptions of the man we all love and his birthday party this year.
Here are the top 10 reasons I love my dad:
10. He's a dang hard worker.
9. He has the most integrity and honesty of anyone I know.
8. He's so photogenic! I wish I would have inherited that trait (along with the others, of course).
7. He's fun to be around.
6. He's super generous with his time and money.
5. He turns the other cheek-I've seen people be super jerks to him and he'll always forgive and forget.
4. He's a really good Sunday school teacher.
3. He's way athletic-he's competed in a triathlon before, and only a couple of years ago.
2. He'd do anything for anyone, regardless of what he gives up for himself.
1. He put up with 5 women in his house. 'Nuff said.
Well Dad, you're the best, end of story. I hope tax season doesn't kill you this year. Only 6 days left! Love you!