Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sense and Sensibility

My cute sister Brianna put this quiz on her blog, and I decided to be a copycat and do it, too. My result:

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

All possible results: Elinor Dashwood, Marianne Dashwood, Elizabeth Bennet, Fanny Price, Emma Woodhouse, Catherine Morland, Anne Elliot
Take the quiz!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Okay, I am doing that quizzy very soon. I'm just so far behind in big news - I just barely posted about getting rid of Titan, and I still need to post about Sadie's potty-training woes. And I have to try to upload a funny video of Ben making Easter eggs talk to each other. But then I'll do the Jane Austen thing. I'm not surprised that you are Eleanor Dashwood. That is so you! Very practical. I'll probably be Maryann, like Brianna was. When I went to that movie with a couple of my guy friends when I was at Ricks, and when we were leaving, my friend, Matt, said, "Dude, that Maryann girl is, like, YOU. You are the same person as her!" I didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or not...

Beej said...

I totally knew that you were Eleanor. Easy!! I almost am...but not quite...I'm too emotional or can't hold my tongue or something.