Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Kissing Cousins

There are some women that have great pregnancies. They feel wonderful, look even better, and get that amazing glow. I am not one of those women. My "glow" is zits and weird blotches on my face. I get swollen legs and my butt gets bigger and bigger. I'm 32 weeks pregnant now, and loathing every minute of it. But at least I'm not alone in my misery. I've always been pregnant at the same time as either my sister or one of my sisters-in-law. With Jakob, it was Kar and Amy. With Brock, it was Kar, Jennifer, Marci, and Melissa. With Troy it was Amy. And now it's with Kar again and Kelly. Only 8 weeks left, though. I'm sure Pete will be relieved when the hormones and the baby leave my body. I will, too.

3 comments:

Kar said...

Whoa, my belly is really big in profile!! At least my hair is done. That hardly ever happens!!

Kristine said...

Ahhhh, hang in there Nat! I think you look great!

Beej said...

You look great! So stop it. And you have REALLY great pregnancies. Yours are very easy compared to most people that I know. You are almost done so just hang in there. Although, I wish that you were having one more kid because I don't want you to have a spoiled little girl. They drive me crazy. Anyways, you are so close...just hold on...