Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sweet Pete



Tagged by Kar:


WHAT IS HIS NAME: Brian Howard P., but most people call him "Pete".

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER? The easiest time frame to measure with is marriage-5 1/2 years!

HOW OLD IS HE: The big 3-0 in March!
WHO EATS MORE: Pete.


WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" first: Pete. It took me forever to say it back! I basically waited until I knew I was going to marry him.

WHO IS TALLER: Pete by a long shot.

WHO SINGS BETTER: Pete, unless he's being blasphemous at church and puts an "Ohmmm" at the end.

WHO IS SMARTER: We each have our strengths and weaknesses in smarts.

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: Me, all me. Pete claims he's been doing his since he was 8, but I've not seen evidence to support this since we were engaged.

WHO DOES THE DISHES: Me, unless I beg and plead for him to help me.

WHO PAYS THE BILLS: Pete earns the money to pay the bills, but I write the checks.

WHO MOWS THE LAWN: Um, is neither an option? When it gets done, it's Pete.

WHO COOKS DINNER: Me, almost always.
WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER: Pete.


WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? We're each stubborn about different issues.

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: Pete went in for the kill.

WHO PROPOSED: Pete. We had dinner at his brother's house with his brother as server. He brought little candy boxes for dessert, and my ring was in my box.

WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE: I totally am.

WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: I would say I have closer relationship friends, but he has "do stuff" friends.

WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: Pete-he has seven, I have three.

WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: Probably Pete-I tend to give in more when we disagree about something, but it's not that often.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I did this a bit ago too :) you didn't tag anyopne though! ;)

Kar said...

Yay! Thanks for being a good sport and responding to my tag. Dude, I need to take off Ben's last name from my post! Duhhhh...

The Staker Family said...

I have been wondering about his name, I was like did his parent's really name him Pete P. And since he sings better why doesn't he come to choir? Beter keep that a secret or Eric will be coming after him!