2. I've seen two terrific movies and a play this last week. Movie one: Harry Potter. A-MAZ-ING. I heart Harry Potter. End of story. Movie two: Tangled. I just about bawled during one of the scenes, when the two main characters are on a lake. It was just... so beautiful! I had to keep swallowing really hard to stop myself from crying. WONDERFUL movie. The play: the people from Playmill put on "White Christmas" at a local theater here. They did a great job.
3. We had Thanksgiving Wednesday night because my sister and her fiance had to jet out of town unexpectedly Thursday. It was actually really nice to have Thanksgiving dinner the night before. And then we went to the movie Thursday and had leftovers afterwards, so it's like we still had Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving.
4. These little Heath bars are like crack! I should just buy the big bar of Heath, because I think I would consume fewer calories that way. These bad boys are so addicting, and I could probably eat 20 or so of them without batting an eyelash.
5. Another thing I'm addicted to: these amazing pants! I wish I could give a pair to everyone I know. And then we could start a fashion trend of soft cozy fleece pants, and then I wouldn't have to change out of them to go places to look acceptable-ish. They are $9, at Walmart. You will not be sorry if you run out and grab some! I have pink, and purple, and polka-dot now. They can get a little static cling in them, which usually I hate, but with these I feel like it's an extra warm hug for my legs.
6. And if that wasn't enough, I'm addicted to another thing: the Hunger Games books. I CANNOT put them down. I read nonstop Saturday and Sunday, and finished today. And now I'm having withdrawals. LOVE them. Read them!
7. Monday I finally got my snowblower to run! I hate that things like lawn mowers and other outside machinery have a pull-string starter thingy. I have to pull the string with all my might to get these items started. I had tried two or three times (at like, a hundred pulls each) before yesterday, without success. Then Pete suggested I bring it in the house, thinking that getting the machine warm would help it. So I hauled it into my kitchen, cleaned it off with baby wipes (seriously, who knew those things could be so handy in wiping things other than baby bottoms?), and then a couple of hours later took it out. It started after about 5 pulls, which is amazing for me. Once it was going, I wasn't about to stop until my whole driveway was cleared again. I even got all fancy and cleared my sidewalk.
What has been amazing, awesome, or addicting in your life lately?