Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Child's Prayer

Heavenly Father, are you really there? And do you hear and answer every child's prayer? Some say that heaven is far away, but I feel it close around me as I pray.

Ivy's prayer face, 16 months old

Heavenly Father, I remember now something that Jesus told disciples long ago: “Suffer the children to come to me.” Father, in prayer I’m coming now to thee.

Troy's prayer face, 2 1/2 years old

Pray, He is there; speak, He is listening. You are His child; His love now surrounds you.

Brock's prayer face, 2 1/2 years old

He hears your prayer; He loves the children. Of such is the kingdom, the kingdom of heaven.

Jakob's prayer face, 2 1/2 years old

11 comments:

Robin said...

So sweet! I think our children help to strengthen our own faith.

Unknown said...

Have you ever seen anything so sweet and precious in your life?? Thanks so much for sharing!! Love you and your kids SO MUCH!!

Amy said...

How adorable is that? You and B are teaching them well.

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I love prayer faces!:)

lexykay said...

SOOOO cute. i can't get over how adorable your kids are

lexykay said...

SOOOO cute. i can't get over how adorable your kids are

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Now I am curious about what my prayer face looks like.

Mindy H. said...

How stinkin' sweet! Those are great photos of great kids who are being taught and raised by super-great parents. Nice work!

Jessica said...

Now that is precious. What a sweet post and how fun to have those pictures of your cute kids.

jo said...

oh, this is so sweet.

Soozee Carmichael said...

Oh!!! That is SO sweet! I love little kids! Their prayers are so sweet and sincere!!