Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Von Trapp Family Rock Band

The other day Jakob made us all instruments out of paper. (He is constantly drawing things on paper, coloring them, then cutting them out. One day he made a computer, complete with headphones. He was pretending to play a game with his cousin, Dylan, called-get this-World of Ironman. Such a creative little bugger.)

Anyway, here we are with our instruments, singing a Flight of the Conchords song called "Robots".
Brock is rocking the "drums".
Troy with his "guitar". (Yep, the same day as the great tanning lotion extravaganza.)
Here are my boys, getting ready to be the next Jackson 5, or Hanson, or Partridge family:

They're singing "We Will Rock You", if you couldn't tell. Troy used to sing "We will rock it". Jakob is pretty good at doing the pound pound clap part. They first heard the song on this fine movie:

You know you wanna hear the real thing now, right? I'll happily oblige.



Better look out, Jonas Brothers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative. Oh and I LOVE that song (My kids all know it too).

Kar said...

So, dude, for Mr. "I'm camera-shy," Brock was really putting himself out there!! And I miss Heath Ledger. And Dylan used to say "We will, we will, rock you up!" I don't know why.

Amy said...

Rock bands can make money if they are good. Maybe they can get a gimmick like blue man group- maybe the orange tanning superheroes??

Mandy said...

I love that song, the movie and how creative your kids are!