Cute Alyssa tagged me, so here we go:
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
1. Ivy's laughter. Well, any of my kids' laughter. But Ivy's is so fun because she's new at it.
2. Cuddling with Pete when we go to bed. Lately I've been SO stinking cold! I think it's still the post-pregnancy hormones at work. Pete says that I'm warm to the touch, but I feel really cold. I'm glad I have a heater for a husband.
3. Coca-Cola. I'm a die-hard, 4th generation Coke lover. My great-grandma drank it every day, and it's passed on to my kids, too. There's nothing like a good Coke to make life seem better.
1. Don't know why, but mirrors at night scare the crap out of me. If I have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, I have to look down at the sink while I'm washing my hands. If the light is on I'm all good-usually.
2. I'm always scared that my kids will get kidnapped. Only recently have I allowed Jakob to ride his bike out front without me out there. I constantly check on him while he's out there though. Or when we're at the store I have to make sure I see my kids at all times.
3. Spiders. A big huge spider made its home by our sliding glass door, and its web was just getting more and more spread out. I was hoping it wouldn't lay eggs there or something. Luckily Pete went outside and sprayed it down, and I cringed while watching. I hate the movie "Arachnophobia".
1. Start an exercise program of some sort. I'm thinking of doing a little Dance Dance Revolution or something before the kids wake up in the morning. That game can really get your heart pumping.
2. Getting our food storage. We have a little. Very little.
3. Someday I want to be a Certified Financial Planner and work out of my home. But first I have to relearn my degree (it's been a while since I've used the stuff), get licensed, etc. etc. And I don't want to do it until all the kids are in school, so it's a few years down the road.
3 current obsessions/collections
1. We collect turtles, apparently. People just started giving us turtles from trips that they went on. Not that I want 400 of 'em, but we have 5-ish, and they're cute. (Um, not real turtles. Like, little figurine turtles. Just to clarify.)
2. My awful yard. I don't know what we've done or haven't done, but it's so, so sad looking right now. I sit and stare at it, and get frustrated, and shake my head in disbelief that we can't even keep grass alive.
3. Today I was obsessed with cleaning my house. Probably because it was beyond disgusting. I vacuumed up and down and the stairs, I cleaned all three bathrooms, I did a couple loads of laundry, I cleaned my kitchen sink and stove top...Yeah, I think that's all, but that's a lot for me for one day!
3 Random Surprising Things
1. I've had a really hard time drinking milk lately, unless it's chocolate milk. I used to guzzle milk down when I was a kid.
2. I have found virtually no difference in Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup and the Great Value (Walmart's) kind. I use it in casseroles a lot. The bonus is the Great Value one costs half as much as Campbell's.
3. I love to be organized, but looking at some areas in my house you wouldn't be able to tell that. Like under my stairs, my pantry, my scrapbook stuff...wow, the list keeps going. Maybe I'm not as organized as I thought...
I'm only doing three. This whole tag is all about three, so why mess up the rhythm and do 5? (YAY, OCD!!!)