Meet The Nat Pack!

My photo
The Nat Pack: The super fashionable, super mod, super hip family consisting of Nat, Pete, Jakob, Brock, Troy, and Ivy. Like The Rat Pack, only younger, cuter, and not as rich or famous.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

IT

When I first heard of IT, I didn't really bother to learn much about IT. Then my sister told me she loved IT. I tried IT and was terrible at IT. Then my other sister had IT. I tried IT again, and lo and behold, IT was really awesome. Ever since, Pete and I have been kind of obsessed with IT. We looked for IT in a few different places, all to no avail. We finally found IT on ebay. What luck! We bid on IT, and won IT! YAHOO! Now we have IT, and have used IT over and over. IT has been and will be a great thing. IT makes exercising fun. IT plays some pretty sweet tunes. Needless to say, IT rocks.
Still don't know what I'm talking about? Here IT is in action:

(You must excuse my camera's lack of decisiveness on lighting.)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun! We may have to find one of these to try out yet. However, I fear it will show just how utterly uncoordinated I am!

Kar said...

Dude, that made me so excited for our DDR extravaganza next Saturday! Rock on! (And we'll take the jumping moves off when we play - that will give my bladder much relief.)