...you may not know about me. I'm tagging: Kar, Beej, and Arin!
1. I love the Beatles, but not all their songs.
2. I love my oven; I hate my dishwasher.
3. I am a (skin) cancer survivor-Basal cell carcinoma; wear your sunscreen!
4. I love spring flowers like lilacs, tulips, and irises.
5. Sometimes I don’t like attending relief society, especially during 1:00 church.
6. I wish I had a water softener.
7. I wish I could do back handsprings.
8. I was really shy as a kid, really outgoing in high school/college, and reverted back to shyness after marriage.
9. I make my boys play with my hair because it feels really good.
10. I don’t like baths; I love showers.
11. I shave my legs, like, twice a month in the winter.
12. There are some really common foods I hate, like olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, and pineapple.
13. There are some foods that I like okay, but the mess isn’t worth it to me to eat them (Oreos, oranges, Cheetos).
14. I will probably die of cancer (the genes are against me).
15. I hope I don’t lose a child, physically or spiritually.
16. I love that my kids are so self-entertaining.
17. I worry I’m not hands-on enough with my kids.
18. I loved high school and college.
19. I want to be a Certified Financial Planner and work from home someday.
20. If I don’t do that, I want to be a professional organizer, like on Clean Sweep.
21. Coca-Cola and cranberry juice are my two favorite drinks.
22. I hate cleaning toilets.
23. I would have a maid, but I’m too cheap to afford one.
24. I hate shopping. With a passion.
25. I don’t pray often enough.
26. I don’t have any cavities, and I’m a little vain about it.
27. I used to hate my hair color when I was little, but now I love it.
28. I’ve never dyed/highlighted my hair.
29. The first time I wore a bikini was on my honeymoon.
30. I used to want to be tan, but now I don’t care.
31. I hate wearing lipstick and always worry it’s on my teeth when I do wear it.
32. I still get nervous playing the organ in church on Sundays.
33. At first I hoped I was having a boy, but now I’m excited that I’ll be having a girl.
34. I don’t think I would ever buy a sports car.
35. I’m too practical a gift-giver.
36. I wish I was more outgoing in my ward; I know hardly anyone.
37. I love budgeting. I readjust ours probably every month or so.
38. I love painting rooms.
39. I really don’t enjoy my back neighbors.
40. I like animals, but I don’t want to own any.
41. I love painting my toenails red.
42. I hate vanilla-scented stuff, like lotions or body washes.
43. I wish I had a pretty singing voice.
44. I won’t ever go bungee jumping.
45. I don’t ever want to own a gun or a snowmobile.
46. I love dancing.
47. I get choked up watching the Olympics, especially ice skaters.
48. I’m glad my kids are close in age.
49. I have never had a broken bone.
50. I’m a firm believer in timing.
51. By my 6-year anniversary (June 21), I will have been pregnant for ½ my marriage.
52. I love traveling.
53. I think I look awful without mascara.
54. My favorite job was at the Bank of Commerce.
55. My least favorite job was at USU Credit Union.
56. I wish I could draw.
57. I have never had an alcoholic drink or smoked.
58. I need to exercise more.
59. I love playing racquetball.
60. I go back and forth on whether to sell my grandma’s piano.
61. I used to be a packrat, now I’m a minimalist.
62. I hate politics.
63. I play pool and cartwheel left-handed.
64. I have super easy baby deliveries.
65. I hate getting my blood drawn.
66. I always get nervous before snowskiing or waterskiing.
67. I have a hard time spending money on myself.
68. I taught piano lessons when I was in high school.
69. I never want to live in a big city.
70. I cut my own hair.
71. I chew on my lips subconsciously, and I hate it!
72. I can never think of nursery rhymes or songs for my kids.
73. I’m a decent seamstress.
74. I was on the yearbook staff in junior high.
75. I was on the golf team my sophomore year; now I dislike golfing.
76. My favorite color is green, all sorts of shades.
77. Baby powder scents (like in deodorants) smell really weird on me.
78. I don’t wash my face at night.
79. I have a really hard time starting the lawn mower.
80. I hate running but I love walking.
81. I thought I was an awesome actress in high school drama, but took a class in college and realized how crappy I was.
82. I love Ding Dongs.
83. I hate nursing my babies.
84. I like roses, but will never own rose bushes because I hate the thorns.
85. I only like Gap jeans (maternity jeans are an exception).
86. I won a story contest and a poem contest when in elementary school-both regional.
87. We don’t have cable. At all.
88. We also don’t get the newspaper.
89. I hate weeding, but love seeing how nice it looks when I’m done.
90. Someday I’ll learn how to can veggies, etc.
91. I wish I had more food storage.
92. I wish I could clean my house and it would stay clean.
93. My favorite season is spring.
94. I never want to live in Utah. Okay, maybe Logan, or St. George, but none of the rest of it.
95. I’ve only kissed 4 guys, including my husband.
96. I almost always have socks on.
97. I hate scary movies.
98. I miss learning from college, but I don’t miss tests.
99. I want to learn a foreign language someday, and then visit the country/countries where it's spoken.
100. I love Sudoku.